Oil pressure sending unit (deluxe 2-output kind) -or- The Buzzer of DeathT

Ok, I just won one of the two-output sending units:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7966265
321&sspagename=STRK%3AMERFB%3AIID

Long story short:
I went out and put it on my roc (I already have one of these *exact* sensors
in there - but needed this one for a second press gauge...), so I put it on,
started the car, saw that the gauge was working and the light went out. I
gave the car a few quick revvs and everything seemed fine. I decided just to
leave it in the 'roc since it was working, then, as *soon* as I pulled out
of the apartment complex.... Bzzzzzzzzz *blink blink blink* zzzzzzzzz.....

But the pressure was in fact, fine.

The real "lol" of this is that I didn't have the time to turn around and
change it back out....so I drove over 35 miles last night with that infernal
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and blinking light. I really am chuckling
in real life. Thankfully I know my car well enough to know what's *really*
going on with it.

I'm sure you other Rocc'ers can appreciate how mentally difficult it was to
continue driving with that blinking light and "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
going on.

-------

Now, the question:
Since it's only the idiot-light-portion is screwed up, is it possible to go
into this sender and fix it?

Thanks!

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v Scirocco (about to be parted-out)
'87 16v Scir-----(trailer)
'82 DIESEL SCIROCCO <<<<<<<
'81 Rabbit Sportruck