Oil pressure sending unit (deluxe 2-output kind) -or- The Buzzer of DeathT

> From: <danws69@earthlink.net>
> Date: 2005/04/20 Wed PM 03:10:00 EDT

> Now, the question:
> Since it's only the idiot-light-portion is screwed up, is it possible to go
> into this sender and fix it?
>

> Thanks!

No.  The best thing it to just replace them.  No more than $7.00 at the dealer, blue at the head, and white at the oil filter housing.  I do not recommend anything other than factory for these, in my experience, they can be inferior and go off where there was no issue, or never go off at all...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...