A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>; "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

> Very nice as always there Dan...  Looks akin to something zornig on Vortex builds...

Yeah, zornig does excellent work, but his manifolds that I've seen are simple log manifolds, which
is why he can sell them for $300-$400. I wanted something that IMO flowed a little better which is
why I seperated the runners until they join at the collector. I built a log manifold a couple years
ago for a friend (and may build another for some iteration of Brian and Brett's GRM car) and
completed it in one day. This one took me 3 weeks!

  It must be nice to get an idea and then actually build something to make it work, I usually do it
the other way around...  :-(

> Cheers,
>  David
>
> PS--  Are you hoping to market something on your website, or are you building it to host pictures
> of all your work?

I little bit of both. The 02J tranny brackets that I build and sell will be up there with hopefully
some other stuff. The rest is just brag, brag, brag :^)
Well, there might be a few pointers looking at some of the fabrication pictures that will eventually
go up. We'll see.