A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2005/04/20 Wed PM 02:37:09 EDT
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,  "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

Yeah, you're right.  I am sure the z. units don't flow at all in comparison to yours.  Pity you couldn't market those, you would prolly generate some interest with them...

Good luck with both, I am sure that it will do well...

Cheers,
  David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car