A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2005/04/20 Wed PM 01:12:39 EDT
> To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!
>
> Well, I'm just at the very beginning of trying to figure out "my" website.
> Most of the tools don't seem to work worth a shit, but I was able to put up a picture or two.
>
> So, I wanted to use a GT28RS on my 84 8V, but to my knowledge nobody makes a manifold to mount one
> to an 8V since the turbo inlet flange is smaller than the T3 flange.
> So, here's my solution.
>
> http://home.netcom.com/~jdbubb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dsc02520_small.jpg
>
> A pretty big hurdle for this turbo installation even though the overall project continues at a
> snails pace.
>
> Dan

Very nice as always there Dan...  Looks akin to something zornig on Vortex builds...  It must be nice to get an idea and then actually build something to make it work, I usually do it the other way around...  :-(

Cheers,
  David

PS--  Are you hoping to market something on your website, or are you building it to host pictures of all your work?

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...