From: C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: John Gates <gatesj@mailblocks.com>
Cc: sciroccos@earthlink.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org;
roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca; subzero@doglover.com
Sent: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:42:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: waterfest hotells once again

<ansonivan@yahoo.com>

Now, not to throw a screw into the works, but Denny priced Sierra Suites
in Piscataway, and it was pretty expensive. We may try the Motel 6  in
Piscataway. ($121 for two nights, as opposed to $176) The sh**hole
wasn't
that one, was it?

It'd give me $50 more to spend on shiny yellow stickers and other tuning
items to be found at "the Fest"...

--
Cathy
"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he