From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
John C. Worden
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 5:14 AM
To: scirocco-L
Subject: TT MkI exhaust in a MkII...

I've got a TT MkI system for MkI's with a 16V conversion.  It is for all
practical purposes, unused.  I would like to stick it in the '86, which now
has the 16V in it.
The question is in relation to brackets.  The '86 uses a different bracket
on the body than the MkI, and of course different hangers(but that's no big
deal).  Any idea where I can find an add on bracket for this?  I checked TT
website, and some others.
The others all have the bracket welded to the muffler.  TT shows it, but
it's not in the catalog.  Any thoughts?

John