waterfest hotells once again

> Here's another thing to consider.  I just looked for any old hotel in
> the area last year.  We've always used Super 8 with fine luck.  This
> Super 8 was a horrid, disgusting sh*thole.  You would not believe what
> we found on the covers, the walls, the ceilings, in the bathroom.  The
> Piscataway hotel they're talking about accordingly was good last year
> so that's a big positive.
>
> It's also less preferred by most because of the location so hopefully
> it won't be TOO rowdy again this year, for us old farts.  Neither my
> wife or I want to be anywhere near the increasing destruction each year
> at the "official" hotels.  It used to be fun checking out some harmless
> burnouts but in the past few years it's gotten out of control and
> destructive.  Hotels that are easier to get back and forth from are
> probably going to have crap going on.
>
> FWIW, my vote goes for the Piscataway hotel if that was good last year.
>
> I was hoping to go to Cincy this year for the first time but I have
> been so busy and sick that I have once again done nothing with the
> Scirocco, so Waterfest will be next best...
>
> John Gates
> --
> '85 Scirocco, Flash Silver
> '97 Jetta GLX, Sequoia Green

Now, not to throw a screw into the works, but Denny priced Sierra Suites
in Piscataway, and it was pretty expensive. We may try the Motel 6  in
Piscataway. ($121 for two nights, as opposed to $176) The sh**hole wasn't
that one, was it?

It'd give me $50 more to spend on shiny yellow stickers and other tuning
items to be found at "the Fest"...

--
Cathy
"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he