From: marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
To: 'Jim Ruffi' <sciroccos@earthlink.net>; 'John Gates'
<gatesj@mailblocks.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:19:56 -0400
Subject: RE: axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations

Remember one thing, if you set it at 90 psi out of the compressor does
not
mean the gun will get 90 psi at the inlet.

It depends if you have small diameter hose, lots of hardware, quick
couplers, etc...

Here is my setup. I have 1/2" copper lines from my compressor with no
90?
elbows, only 45?, going to two outlets with each a pressure regulator,
and
they are always set higher than 90 psi for the big jobs. This way I have
close to 90 psi when I hit the trigger.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco