Rocco is alive

Took the rocco out today for a spin but before I took it off the blocks I did a check of her and found that almost all of my torx type bolts that hold the CVaxle on the driver side had all come loose and were almost falling out!  How the fuck does that happen??  I must have driven it like that prior to putting it away...or does shit come loose on scirocco's even when they are still and stored??!!  lol    After I tightened them up and noticed half my gear fluid on the ground I said screw it and had to get her fired up and on the road to see what else could go wrong.....well my drivers side rear tire rubs on my springs... camber/toe is out I guess.....and I got a fuel leak at the banjo fitting at my fuel filter...yay...so needless to say the drive went without incident and I know what I need to fix now.....at least she fired straight up and purred on the road!!!  I love these cars.

Chadster16v