[Rant] Ever feel like you're a target?

All,
Thanks for the outpouring of support.  I've cooled down, cleaned up the
glass, and made an appointment for Saturday to have the glass replaced.
  No problems with the insurance claim, State Farm has been good to us.
  This happened 2 weeks after I put comp on it, it was uninsured while
in storage.  A local glass place sourced a window in 10 minutes, which
suprised me.  It took a week to get the windows for my Audi and Quantum.
And yes, it is a Mk1.
And hopefully, it'll make it to Cincy!
<http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=1422>