[Rant] Ever feel like you're a target?

Most definitely a mkI.  Side mirror placement tells me so. (I'm assuming.)

Sorry that happened Nate.  Worst thing around here is the cows that
get out and walk down the street.  It did happen at my parents house
though.  Bunch of cars on the street got windows busted out, including
my step-father's 70s bug.

If it's a regular occurance I might suggest trying to catch it on
video.  Just stick a video camera in a window of your house aimed at
the car.  It's been done and people have been caught.

Hopefully, though, if they don't get caught, karma will catch up with them.