oxs light

I think Roger had his speedo recalibrated at a tire shop in Gaithersburg...

About the oxs sensor - I got home from dinner to late to do anything
tonight, but I got out my bently and looked at it - if I find the oxs
sensor where it mounts into the manifold and follow the line from it
back to the firewall, that should take me to this reset button?
Thanks