oxs light

> Someone else can chime in, but the 3.94 needs the white gear. I plan to
> fix my speedo if the car finally behaves like a gentleman and runs
> properly.

I don't suppose there's any way to tweak the ratios for different tire
sizes, then, is there?
A quick test with my friend (driving down the road on our cell phones
- "how fast are you going now?  50?  me too....) shows that I'm
probably pretty close, but I'd kind of like to figure out my exact
error and change it.
Maybe some sort of aftermarket speedometer gauge? hmm.

-Grant-