Vacuum hose question...

Wurth is one of the best sources I know of for the OEM-style hoses.
http://www.wurthusa.com/project/en/leftnavi/catalog/product.php?path=07.0161
.jpg

I always keep a stock of those cool, slim Norma-type hose clamps which they
(and Winzer) sell, too.
http://www.wurthusa.com/project/en/leftnavi/catalog/product.php?path=07.0178
.jpg
yeah, baby!

I don't like the fat American clamps much.  Or the fat Americans, either.