Vacuum hose question...

Somebody has been selling this stuff on Ebay for a while, and I keep
thinking I should
check to see if anyone knows what size our cars take so I can pick some
up.  This is
more for the older cars, especially MkI's that used the short lengths of
cloth covered
rubber line at the ends of all the vacuum lines.  Anyone know the inside or
outside
diameter of this stuff?  If not, how about the diameter of those plastic
vacuum lines?
And before someone suggests a better thing to use, this is for the '78
restoration, by
which, I mean a true restoration-as the car would have come off the
assembly line.

Thanks,
John