body/chassis work stuff

Al,

If this is for the Twin, get a professional bodyman (woman?) interested and
willing to donate some services. A retired bodyman is a really good choice.
His wife wants him out of her way and he wants to get away from the
nagging.  He can do a better job in an hour, without really trying, than
you can do in a week, while you are *really* trying.  It's not that you
can't eventually master the skills, it's just that eventually can be a long
time.  The first few jobs are likely to look like shite.  Do it the
efficient way - beg!

Chris

PS I posted this link once before, but this site is the bible on how to be
a master scrounger and get almost everything for FREE!!! This guy must be
able to put on sad puppy dog eyes when he sees something he needs or
wants.  (This guy is so good that he has been given 4 cars that have
nothing to do with his project. A late 80s or early 90s Volvo in great
shape, a Camaro he had once owned, a 91 Dodge Shadow that had been
abandoned due to a blown head gasket [$22 repair) and now, a 1942 Plymouth
4 door sedan in "Excellent"  shape.)
www.ammoman.com/CHEVY/    Click on "Click to ENTER" to get to page 1
(index)  Some guy wrote something that pissed the siteowner off, so you
need a password to get past p98 (or use the following
link  www.ammoman.com/CHEVY/Default_99.html      (The URL page numbering
scheme changed slightly so just changing the 98 [on p98] to 99 does  not
work.)