From: "Mark Poletti" <chiroveda@mindspring.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 7:12 PM
Subject: part transplant or body

I have two red 87 16v sciroccos.  One I drove 275,000 miles and is
externally rough and a little tired, tranny is gone the other looks good but
i bought it and found the air doesn't work etc., would it be easier moving
the good thing from my original rocco to the better body one or can one move
the shell of one onto the other?