body/chassis work stuff

> If this is for the Twin, get a professional bodyman (woman?)

not for twin, twin body is near-perfect, nothing some very thin filler in a
few spots couldnt fix at least.

> A retired bodyman is a really good choice. His wife wants him out of her
> way and he wants to get away from the nagging.  He can do a better job in
> an hour, without really trying, than you can do in a week, while you are
> *really* trying.

erm, by chance, are you a body man with a disgruntled wife?

> The first few jobs are likely to look like shite.  Do it the efficient
> way - beg!

well, i have nothing pressing i need to beg for (see my prior post about the
caddy though, its has a few dents in the sides of the bed).

Al