MK IV Jetta Seat Issue

Here's a thought - tell your local news media about your issue, and
perhaps you'd get a segment on the 5 o'clock news on their "Your Money,
Your Sense" (or equivilent)  feature about how your local VW dealer does
not honor their warranties.  Sounds like a story I'd like to watch.
Undoubtedly, the Customer Care would cave in when the TV station shows
up to do a little investigative report....  If they do not cave, they
will look like a$$es to all their current and potential customers.

Good Luck...

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L