Crazy Scirocco Pic Collections

Daun Yeagley wrote:

>>>From: "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>
>>>
>>>We should share them! Perhaps Allyn can setup a place
>>>

>>for us to share our
>>

>>>collections?
>>>

>>Yeah I've got a pretty good selection, about 57 megs
>>mostly jpegs,
>>though many I'm sure are common pics.
>>

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a spot on
>scirocco.org for pics?

Yes, but the "photos" section has not been updated for some time... I
think I remember Brett saying at one point that he had plans to redo the
site overall, and that if he changes one thing he kinda wants to change
everything... the cleaning up of everything would be a lot of work,
which he hasn't had time for.

OTOH, we have seen special galleries of the Cincy meets (hey, I didn't
realize you guys had been doing this since at least '99... I thought
2005 would be 5th annual)...

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L