Crazy Ebay Scirocco

--- "Camron D. Crouse" <camron@worldaccessnet.com> wrote:

> Allyn wrote:
>
> > im more than willing, not to mention i've got a decent
> chunk of em myself
> > anyone wanting to throw your oddball rocco pic
> collections at me for
> > hosting, just shoot me an email and we'll figure out
> how to transfer em.
> > Al
> >

> > From: "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>
> >
> > We should share them! Perhaps Allyn can setup a place
> for us to share our
> > collections?
> >

> Yeah I've got a pretty good selection, about 57 megs
> mostly jpegs,
> though many I'm sure are common pics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a spot on
scirocco.org for pics?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen