The 75 track car - it's home...

Well, we haven't gotten OUR car to Boone yet. I bent the hitch
yesterday while pulling into a parking lot and avoiding a corrision
with a f*cking idiot. I tried to find a new bulkhead for the tow bar
and was successful but w/o a drill I could not mount it because of
having different bolt holes. SO, today we are borrowing a different
truck and getting a tow dollie and haulling the damn thing back.

Hope you all have a good day!! I hope mine goes better than
yesterday!!! I'll start a new thread tommorrow and let you all know
how the whole trip went.

Sorry, that we didn't get to meet you again Mark. We will see you
again at Cincy next year and be sure to introduce ourselves in proper.

Thanks and have a great day w/ the cars we all love,

Rhett & Tarra