How do you tell if a Water Pump is good?

 FYI, I have a few oddball 2l 16V parts, like crankshaft sprocket,
intermediate sprocket?, breather housing, head bolts?, and maybee a few more
parts.

Remind me by the end of the week for a complete inventory.

I can stuff a box with those, you pay for the shipping, and they are yours.

I am building a 2l, but I am an 8V dude, and I don't need those.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco