I swear, it hates me!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 9:22 PM
To: Rocco list
Subject: Re: I swear, it hates me!!!!

It usually is the inner one when turning. IE, the right one in your case.

Dan

Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Every time I do(or even try for that matter) something nice for this
car....something else freaking breaks!!!! DAMMIT!!
But anyway.......nice clicking on sharp right turns....what cv will that be?

thanx
-George

Actually, in my experience, if it is in turns, it is the outer one.  And if
it is in right turns, then normally it is the right one.  If it is on hard
acceleration or deceleration, it is the inner one...
But again, this is just my experience...

David