I swear, it hates me!!!!

> Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:

<wondering which CV was bustarino>

> Every time I do(or even try for that matter) something nice for this
> car....something else freaking breaks!!!! DAMMIT!!
> thanx
> -George

Well, that depends, which CV do you dislike getting to the worst? And this
is what happens, the car did have a few chances to "chat" with my gang.
Was the Valdez here when you visited? It's the greediest for CVs. Though I
think it made it all the way through August without needing any.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle plus a Weedeater
"Misery loves company" (Old Proverb)