My Mk1 importing days may be on hold... :(

> From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
> Date: 2004/09/02 Thu PM 10:49:54 EDT
> To: "Mark" <mardak@cogeco.ca>,  "Sciroccolist" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: My Mk1 importing days may be on hold...  :(
>
> Mark,
>
> some things you might be able to use as ammo before your next attempt:
> - who do those customs people answer to? someone must surely be in charge of
> ensuring they keep civil rights in check... otherwise they could just tell
> everyone to screw off and die.
> - there *should* be some sort of dispute handling, other than having to deal
> with someone accusing you of everything under the sun. knowing their
> procedure better then they do will usually halp you prevail (and its usually
> not hard with a small bit of research).
>
> hth
> Al

Another small thought...  What if you brought in a recorder of some kind and recorded the conversation/interogation?  I am not sure if that would help or hurt, but either way, I would think it would be to the extreme...!

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---