My Mk1 importing days may be on hold... :(

Just hope the next time they don't ask you "Have you ever been denied
entry into the US?", I've been asked that a few times. Not sure what
happens if you answer "yes" to that one. I had heard that there could be
delays re-entering Canada due to labour issues, not sure if they settled.
They are trained to ask 40 questions, and were planning to do just that to
each person. Funny how we take that border and polite treatment for
granted.

Sorry to hear you had a problem, you sure don't deserve it. Maybe you
should look into one of those Nexus things, how do they work? You cross
enough it may be worth checking out. I always see that lane just sailing
on through.

Cathy