My Mk1 importing days may be on hold... :(

These folks think they report to nobody, don't bother with the who is your
boss routine! The people they do report do don't give 1/2 a rats ass!
Dispute handling is very slow (sometimes *YEARS*), and you often sit in a
jail cell through this whole process.

International travel is always dependent of the good graces of your host
country. Right now the USA is not very gracefull unless you have an in with
W or his cronies. Next time you can tell them you were coming for an
anti-abortion rally or a meeting to support drilling in the artic and they
will let you through! ;-)

Sorry to hear your trip got nix'ed Mark!

BTW: My insurance company totaled my Benz today. :-(

 -Marc
Only a bunny truck