Two Parter well actualy three okay I have no idea when it willend

i can relate to the tools.. i must have about 3 sets
of allen wrenches, and 3 feeler guages.. and 4
rachets, 2 of each kind of screw driver, iv'e bought 3
sets of ramps, 2 sets of jack stands.. now i keep
everything, in a pervious era, i used to give things
away when i moved across the country.  now i take my 4
sets of drill bits with me!