Two Parter well actualy three okay I have no idea when it will end

First off.  Ohio BMV can kiss my little toe.  91 dollars forked over today
for window tint.  They can eat me.  Not that I can blame them me looking
like a criminal and all.  (not)  91.00 is just a little steep I think.  I'm
sure it's worse elsewhere.

Secondly, I do love spending money on my cars.  I finally got to order my
motor mounts tonight.  Mr. Potter's fine company got the nod.

Thirdly, I am wondering if the Golf will break out of the 15's.  The company
I work for is having a "Family" Track day in a few weeks, and Monika thinks
the Mini Van is bad.

Fourthly, ??  I have been cleaning my garage for the past three days.
YIKES!  I had to call Bulk P/U twice.  Oddly though, the nieghborhood trash
picker took 3 mangled tool boxes, a MK1 Dash that lost a bitter fight with a
sawzall, and a broken fish tank.  And I found all of the tools that I just
replaced over the past few weeks under a pile behind Heinrich.  Alas, you
can never have too many Screw Drivers.  (Drinks and Tools)

Fifthly. ????  JSP Sucks.  Thinking I was cool and not wanting to pay 400 to
have my GTI's hood re-painted,  ordered a Carbon Fiber Hood through work.
After 3 months, two hoods I can say I would never buy another one from them.
But it is Pimpy...

Sixthly.  Ok this is silly now.  In my rare but thrifty fonds I finally got
to go through a 6 foot Roll Around Tool box I bought this summer.  All tools
in one area.  I'm finally getting organized!!  Yipee.  200.00 plus all kinds
of precision measurement tools and odd ball stuff that I will have to find
some sort of use for.

Seventhly. What the @#%!#$%^@$% .  If you held on this long good for you.
Since this is the reconized last weekend of Summer.  I want to wish all of
you a safe and wonderful weekend.

Cheers to all,
Erik Patterson

1991 GTI 2L 16V: Because I'm too cool to drive the Mini Van.
1978 Scirocco: A mental melt down waiting to happen
1969 Beetle: Um, it's cute and needs no work.  I'm happy