Dual-fan connector

Hey ya'll....Just picked up a sweet dual rad fan for the rocco...it fits into her pretty good after rerouting some alternator wires and relocating the air intake.....but alas, the connector for the dual rad fan motor has 3 prongs instead of 2 prongs I have on the stock rocco fan lead.....where do I get a proper socket fitting for my 3 prong dual rad fan?  is it easy to modify the 3lead onto the existing wiring in my rocco?  what model/year should I look for this fitting in?  Passat/Jetta??  199???  is there a home fix remedy for this?? any info appreciated