My Mk1 importing days may be on hold... :(

Mark,

Just tell them there are 5,000 members on the list from south of the border
who are alcoholics and who are going to stop drinking all that Moslon if
they don't let you through the border next time!   Next it will be
Labatt's, then maple syrup (well maybe not the maple syrup).

Chris