funky arab ghetto drift NOw: Hey warning would be nice...

 Hey, sorry to all who got porn from this link.

I got this whole link in a car forum.

When I click on it, it plays the SUV driving on two wheels, and nothing
else.

I am running XP SP2, so maybee my browser stops pop-ups or something.

After looking at the main site, it appears it is some kind of porn crap
thing, but I was truly not aware of it.

Hope nobody got into trouble...

Cheers.

Marc