funky arab ghetto drift NOw: Hey warning would be nice...

marc_scirocco wrote:

> Hey, sorry to all who got porn from this link.
>
>I got this whole link in a car forum.
>
>When I click on it, it plays the SUV driving on two wheels, and nothing
>else.
>
>I am running XP SP2, so maybee my browser stops pop-ups or something.
>
>After looking at the main site, it appears it is some kind of porn crap
>thing, but I was truly not aware of it.
>
>Hope nobody got into trouble...
>
>Cheers.
>
>Marc

I had no problems with it. I opened it in opera which made a new tab
(blank) while downloading the video then it played the video. No
problems. I did try it with IE6 in case there were popups and I still
had no problem.

Now for a comment on the video itself. I didn't know you could balance
an suv like that with out the help of external machines. What is it with
these arabs doing stupid things with cars anyway. First the drift
wreaking, now this.

--
Cars:

	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"