Was: funky arab ghetto drift NOw: Hey warning would be nice...

--- marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
WArning link below is unsutable for most work
enviorments:

>  Check this one out for improved driving skills:
> <<http://www.videodump.com/videos/funny/cartip.wmv>>

Talk about almost getting in trouble for the above
link!!!

XXX action going on on that link....

A little warning would have be nice. One thing is
checking this little videos in a clandestine way at
work and answering the mail and so forth and so
on......But when you press the link and I end up
stearing at a Vulva (not that that is super wrong)that
must have been recently trimmed. One has to wonder if
the flags went off at IT central control!! Big brother
watching theory in conbination with the extreme
paranoia of yours trully causes a bit of a restless
day on this side of the screen...

Thanks for listening to the little voices on my
head...now where was that link maybe i can see it at
home :)

Neptuno