OT: Pentagon

> From: "miT" <mit@lunartransmission.com>
> Date: 2004/09/02 Thu AM 02:46:37 EDT
> Subject: OT: Pentagon
>
> For those who haven?t seen it yet:
>

> [http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf]
>

> /miT

Some of the details of that are very interesting indeed...  I do wish it was a program that I could control more easily (stop, start, pause), and that it was not a stupid music video.  The facts get wrapped up in a hype-like package...  That, and some website links for more details, more information from the witnesses, etc...

But enough critique, it is too early for that...  Why would the governmental (mental?) powers decide that we cannot handle the fact that it was hit by a missle?  Panic?

Thanks for posting that, I had not seen it...

Cheers,
 David

---Chrome don't get you home.---