Moment of Silence - was Re: How I got home this afternoon...

--- "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyways, I'd like to raise a toast to my 81 S.  <raise
> glasses>  "Even
> though you've been through hell and back, and probably
> should have
> been taken off the road years ago - here's to a car
> that's gone beyond
> the call of duty, and then some...  May you enjoy your
> twilight years
> being ripped limb from limb as a parts car - I promise to
> be
> gentle..."
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75 Scirocco
> 80 Scirocco S
> 81 Scirocco S - R.I.P.
> 81 Caddy
> 90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt

A moment of silence, please, for the passing of yet another
Mk 1.  :(

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen