FS: 1983 Scirocco (Atlanta, GA)

   Hello  fellow  members. My name is Brian and I currently reside in the
   metro  Atlanta area.  I have in my yard an 1983 VW Scirocco in which I
   would love to sell now that I have so many other projects that need my
   attention.   Like  I  stated  before,  it  is an 83 Wolfsburg Edition,
   Orginal  Mars  Red  Paint,  Leather  Interior (Driver Seat is a Velour
   Recaro),  MOMO  leather  steering  wheel  and  of  course  shift knob,
   sunroof,  power  mirriors, power doorlocks (which don't work anymore),
   power  brakes,  stock  1.8 liter motor with a Fram Air Hog Air Filter,
   Bilstein  shocks  and  lowering  springs,  SuperTrapp  muffler, Alpine
   Dectachable  Face  CD  Player,  Kumho 195/60/14 Tires with 16v wheels,
   will  include  brandnew Bosch starter, 2 Nitto 205/55/14 Drag Radials,
   The  car  used  to have A/C but was removed by previous owner. Car has
   about 184,000 miles. All I am asking for this car is $1200 OBO. If you
   have any question about the car or are interested, please feel free to
   emil    me    @   [1]polosportusa101@hotmail.com   or   call   me   at
   1-404-664-9370.   Thank  you very much....Oh by the way, I have gotten
   the stock motor up to 120mph without any problems at all.
   Brian R. Smith