81- rough idle

Thanks Tony.    I should mention that I have replaced all those things with new parts.
Did not notice any difference from the old parts.
Ed

This may sound weird, but check your distributor, cap, rotor and the plug wires.
That is a start. I had a idle problem that later disguised itself as what I thought was a fuel system problem. I later found out the distributor was at fault all the while I threw parts at the car just getting frustrated.
Good Luck,
Tony