OT: Hobbies that take up rocco time

i have just started dabbling in nitro powered RC cars. when i cant go outside and mod my real car i can sit inside and fiddle with different suspension setups and modding my little car up. i just wish i could get my hands on a 1/10th scale lexan scirocco body.

Jacob Hawes <gr8hunter1@comcast.net> wrote:Since I haven't posted anything for awhile, and there has been a lot of
on topic stuff I figure I could expand on the what do you do for a
living thread.

What do you do for fun that does NOT involve sciroccos (except as travel)?

I maille once in awhile. I currently have a shirt and a hackysack in the
works. I was working on a vw logo using chain type weaves but I never
could get them to attach right.
I am building a sword for a school project. Listed below.
I play around with my computer (litestep shell, Linux, etc...)
I read books. Jenkins, Zhan, McManus.
I am starting/wanting to get into archery. I have a 30lb recurve, I want
to use my dad's (I'm 17) 58lb recurve, and I want to get a penoescot
(sp?) double bow.

--
--Jacob Hawes
Cars: