OT: Hobbies that take up rocco time

What do I do for FUN ?

Let me see my schedule for a second...

5am wake up, shit & shave (no shower for now)... and have 1st cup of cofee

530am daily 30 mins chat with wife about everything before she heads
out to work at 6am

6am have 2nd cup of cofee while going to barn, clean manure from barn,
feed grain and hay to horses, then brush, coat, mane and tail, then
clean their feet, and trim if required, fly spray down the horses, and
give each 30 mins dressage training/warmup.

9am have 3rd cup of cofee and breakfast

930am - 11am various errands/chores on house/store/cars

11:30am, 30 mins workout on weider crossbow

Noon - Shower and get dressed for work

noon-30 head out to work 55 miles away

2pm-10pm work (6 days a week)

11pm, get home from work, turn boob tube on to david letterman see
last 30 mins of show, 1130pm-midnight watch various shows,
overhauling, rides, etc type of show.

minight-30 go to bed.

sleep 4.30 hrs.... start over.

what was the question again ?
(and if you think I am making this shit up... come an live with me for a week.)

Ah! the question, well you have 1 (one) day off a week.... what do you
do with it...?
easy answer, what would you do ?

a) Work on the rocco
b) Have sex with wife
C)watch TV with a beer ? ...

yep... you got it right ...

Outside planting trees, shrubs, mowing  acreage, planting bulbs,
seeding grass, and other numerous never ending chores....is what I do
on my day off...

Cheers...
--
Patrick Bureau - patrick.bureau@gmail.com