OT: Hobbies that take up rocco time

I raise two boys, 5 and 6.  Coach Tee-ball and coach-pitch, as well as soccer.  Build Legos, play
Super Mario, fly kites, congratulate them on their latest bike/skateboard/scooter trick.  Read
Captain Underpants to them.  Help with homework.  Give baths.  Try not to let them destroy their
R/C cars.  Attend Parent-teacher conferences. Try to find time for my dear wife.  Oh, and then see
if I can work in the 'roc!

I'm 43, feel 73, and act 19 (sometimes).

Ron
--- Jacob Hawes <gr8hunter1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Since I haven't posted anything for awhile, and there has been a lot of
> on topic stuff I figure I could expand on the what do you do for a
> living thread.
>
> What do you do for fun that does NOT involve sciroccos (except as travel)?
>
> I maille once in awhile. I currently have a shirt and a hackysack in the
> works. I was working on a vw logo using chain type weaves but I never
> could get them to attach right.
> I am building a sword for a school project. Listed below.
> I play around with my computer (litestep shell, Linux, etc...)
> I read books. Jenkins, Zhan, McManus.
> I am starting/wanting to get into archery. I have a 30lb recurve, I want
> to use my dad's (I'm 17) 58lb recurve, and I want to get a penoescot
> (sp?) double bow.
>
> --
> 	--Jacob Hawes
> Cars:
> 	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
> 	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
> 	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
> Sharp pointy things:
> 	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
> 	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"
> 	~48" Custom two hander. unnamed

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!