180 Hp- mk1 rocco for sale?

Hi all.

I guess that I will entertain offers from interested parties for my
yellow 81.   Ive put less than 3,000 miles on it since it's completion
by boys at Kinetic moptorsports (formerly known in part as Momentum).

Ive got 20 grand invested so far with more than 15 of that in the engine
and performance enhancements alone.  The car is a kick to drive and i
love it to death but I just don't ever get to drive it anymore and I
feel that it should go out to someone who will appreciate it as much as
me, but use it a lot more.

you can find all the specifics on it at :

http://www.mk1scirocco.com/mike.htm

My email is reptileis@comcast.net   for further questions.