Rice recipes for Tonee?

It IS gonna take us gals to bring the list DOWN to it's former glory eh
Julie? (And Julie, you got the legs happening too, gal) Fire up ZZ anytime
now...

Okay, some token A1 content...Cabby's water pump was leaking, new pump's
in, but it's still leaking and at the shop. They can deal with that one,
or I hope they can. The headache is parked, it's battery on loan to Klaus.
A new teensy weensy battery is on order, so you know you'll get a report
on that. Klaus, well, he's still got a miss, I'm gonna check out vaccuum
stuff today. (or go do preliminary tire shopping, I need <gasp> ten
fourteen inchers...). But Klaus has shown me what he can do when he
doesn't miss. Scary how much fun I'm having with this 8V. Oh, guess I
gotta get a speedo cable installed too, hehe.

Today's goal? No contact with law enforcement. Too cold for cleavage.
Cathy

> Cathy wrote:
>>
>>Actually, it was Julie with the leather and spandex story. I tend to use
>>other strategies....(I'd be showing cleavage, not legs...) but leather
>> and
>>Spandex are "vintage appropriate" for our cars, after all. Legs and
>>cleavage are timeless... (OMG, did I just write that??)
>>
>>Cathy
>
> Thanks Cath. But the truth is that I have to wear a sports bra when I
> drive.
> The G force in corners has a tendancy to throw the car around if I
> don't...
>
> By the way, that was a true stoy  :) (Its nice to have boobs some times
> :)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"