1/4 mile time

WOOOT!!!! Can we say 8V shakedown??? Bring it baby!!!! You and I could
have a LOT of fun at the track now. We gotta line them 8Vers up side by
side now, congrats man, that track would have been whatever the opposite
of sticky is last night too, misty, cold....

It's MUCH better then, I take it :):):):), excellent news, I'm happy for
you. And to think , *I* had to swap cams to get there....(You'll end up
faster too...damned displacement)

Cathy
1979 Klaus, best so far? 16.3 in the quarter...