WTB steering u-joint shaft and door handle covers for an 81

Does anyone know a good place to get the steering u-joint shaft that goes
between the steering column and the rack? Used to be the aftermarket places
carried it, but I have not seen it anywhere I've looked lately. Also, I
could use new outer door handle covers for the early style handles. The
dealer wants $9 each for them, which I thought was absurd for little pieces
of plastic.
Thanks,
Cris