MKI handling advice needed

Hello everyone,

I've been meaining to do a better job setting up the
suspension in the rocco for a while.  My car is a 1980
scirocco with H&R coil overs, poly bushings, and a
rear suspension techniques bar.

Does anyone with adjustable ride height have a
starting point they can give me for how heigh to set
the car.  Right now its slammed (I got it this way)
and it rides and handles like crap.  I know it needs
to be brought up.  What are some of you ride heights?
Should the rear be slightly lower thant the front(I've
read somewhere they handle better like this)  Also,
does anyone know what the factory spring rates for
H&R's are?   Please help my ill handling rocco...

Tony