Best tire sizes??

I just acquired a set of rims that had 195/60r/14
tires on them only 2 are in real good shape. From the
other 2 one is crap and one could be used as a spare.

What tire size would be best to use on my MK2? is 195
to much? Should I be looking for something else?

Also Im looking for something that at the same time
that look good wont change the speedometor reading.
Currently Im running 13's on it, but can not recall
what they are.

Thanks,
Tony