OT: As in, no topic in particular...

Larry,

I believe what Gordon is saying that someone that posts replies on
every email posted to the list is basically overloading the list with
non necessary replies or one liners that have nothing related to the
emails...

I admit I have been guilty of this ....and I can think of a few other
dozen as well :)

As for no topic, I had this issue with web interface, but I have moved
to Gmail since so I have not (I don't believe so anyway) been guilty
of this lately :)

Cheers